Friday, December 23, 2011

Movie Anticipation List For 2012!

As 2011 rapidly draws to a close, I figured I have to list the ten films that I need to see in 2012, Warrioress is not theatrical film. I put the reasons why I want to see them after the film's title.

1) Batman: Dark Knight Rises- (IMAX) What a teaser, ears still ringing!

2) The Avengers- A massive superhero buildup, a few years in the making!

3) Rock of Ages- Hey I am in it so go see it dammit!

4) The Expendables 2- That many action hero movie stars in one film has to be good!

5) Warrioress- Sexy Cecily Fay in her own action movie what's not to like!

6) G.I. Joe: Retaliation- There is much action, and more testosterone.

7) The Raven- Fictionalized account of Edgar Allen Poe's last days.

8) Dark Shadows- Classic vampire soap, made into a Tim Burton film.

9) Hansel and Gretel: Witch hunters- Famke, and the witches are cute stunt girls!

10) The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey- Not as high on my list as Lord of the Rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments related to post, ads or flaming will be deleted.