1st Grand indiewise Convention

1st Grand indiewise Convention
Grand Indiewsie Convention Link to purchase Tickets! Please set browser to at least 1280x800 resolution desktop!

Friday, December 23, 2011

Movie Anticipation List For 2012!

As 2011 rapidly draws to a close, I figured I have to list the ten films that I need to see in 2012, Warrioress is not theatrical film. I put the reasons why I want to see them after the film's title.

1) Batman: Dark Knight Rises- (IMAX) What a teaser, ears still ringing!

2) The Avengers- A massive superhero buildup, a few years in the making!

3) Rock of Ages- Hey I am in it so go see it dammit!

4) The Expendables 2- That many action hero movie stars in one film has to be good!

5) Warrioress- Sexy Cecily Fay in her own action movie what's not to like!

6) G.I. Joe: Retaliation- There is much action, and more testosterone.

7) The Raven- Fictionalized account of Edgar Allen Poe's last days.

8) Dark Shadows- Classic vampire soap, made into a Tim Burton film.

9) Hansel and Gretel: Witch hunters- Famke, and the witches are cute stunt girls!

10) The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey- Not as high on my list as Lord of the Rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments related to post, ads or flaming will be deleted.