Sunday, December 11, 2011

Rock of Ages Trailer attached to Sherlock Holmes! Shameless Danny plug!

Yeah I worked on Rock of Ages back in the Summer, don't get too excited, I was an uncredited extra haha, but the movie is gonna kick ass! If you like 80s rock, Bon Jovi, Journey etc.. I loved my film experience, helps me understand the process behind the scenes of movie making. My full account of the experience is @ http://dansmoviereport.blogspot.com/2011/08/rock-of-ages-wraps-production-hard-rock.html Scroll down the report follows the news of the wrapping of production!

Rock of Ages opens June 1st 2012, which incidentally is the same Day Snow White and the Huntsman opens. Actress and supporter of Dan' Movie Report is in that film. Please move one, someone flinch and move a date forward or backward! I do not want to have to fight Cecily, I will lose cause she is lethal! HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments related to post, ads or flaming will be deleted.