Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bai Ling Exclusive interview in the next few days! Stay tuned!




Hello all Dan's Movie Report blog followers! Thanks to the magic of twitter and Facebook, Bai Ling and I are in the process of completing our interview! Bai has really opened up to me and this interview will be special for me as a writer, as I tried to contact her years ago when I wrote for Sirens of Cinema Magazine. Currently Bai can be seen Sunday nights on Celebrity Rehab on VH1. I applaud her efforts as she is really trying to work through her emotional and physical problems on TV and share her experiences and pain with others. This show is not a joke for her! Bai has had her ups and downs over the last 25 years and her story will play out on live TV and on Dan's Movie Report!

For More information on Bai Ling follow her official Naked Seduction Blog @http://www.officialbailing.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments related to post, ads or flaming will be deleted.