Friday, August 3, 2012

URGENT! Actress Bai Ling Has Personal Items Stolen in Cambodia.

IMPORTANT: Actress Bai Ling has recently had all of her personal items stolen while in Cambodia, filming a new movie. Her Passport, money, wallet, camera, phone, etc were all stolen by a thief right from her. The culprit was on a motorbike. She is so sweet and kind, please, all of my friends share this on your social media walls, and to my actress friends NEVER travel alone, or hold your bag alone! Be watchful! Buy a inside the clothes belt!
Here is her exact facebook Message:
  I am so fucked in Cambodia, something so bad just happened to me, I am crying and so mad but there is nothing I can do!!!!!!!
This just happened now, when I was on the tuktuk, some one in a motor bike drive by took my bag just like that and so fast drive away run away, which I have everything in it, everything that mean anything, my passport, my credit card, my blackberry, my driver license, my mon ey, my local phone and my camera....... everything that is valuable that I have lost!!!
I am so mad and so sad, don't know what to do, cause I have to go back to China to see my Parents, but I don't have passport, and I have also to get a vise too to China, and its the weekend........I supposed to go to Angkor Wat in the morning, but how can I go now????
I lost everyone's number and contact...... and no phone and cannot call and send and get text messages anymore......and I can't fix anything because I am over here in the Cambodia!!!
the Cambodia thief I saw him driving away with my bag but cannot do anything so mad !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments related to post, ads or flaming will be deleted.