Saturday, November 30, 2013

Dateless Series Begins Production and Kickstarter Campaign!



As a writer on an independent site I get so many notices of Kickstarter Campaigns. Mostly I ignore them because I either don't know the main person involved, or I just don't believe in the project. A couple of weeks back I was informed by  about a project called DATELESS http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/688406154/dateless-the-series-come-be-a-part-of-the-fun  

The series is a comedy in the vein of The Office meets The Dating Game.

Dateless is created by matchmaker Laura Bendixson who is also the executive producer (Facebook Link) https://www.facebook.com/HotSpotRadio Dateless is directed by Josh Hodgins 

The team has some cool ideas and set a small and reasonable opening budget at 9,200 dollars for 4 initial episodes.  The creative team is in place with full support and TV time will be available upon completion. Dan's Movie Report supports this project, and I look forward to seeing the first episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments related to post, ads or flaming will be deleted.