1st Grand indiewise Convention

1st Grand indiewise Convention
Grand Indiewsie Convention Link to purchase Tickets! Please set browser to at least 1280x800 resolution desktop!

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Happy Haloween!!! HAHA! Halloween! All Allows Eve!

Got a cool email from a gentleman informing me of a interesting slice of indie cinema. "Immortal kiss" rocks home video and VOD November 1st. Starring an old school "Bond Girl" named Trina Parks, I am curious,

Check this out!  http://www.rapidheart.com/immortal-kiss-queen-of-the-night/

To all of my contacts in the North East--and to everyone, in Hawaii, my thoughts are with you with the upcoming Storm.

Watch for Fire with Fire, a cool new film staring Rosario Dawson, Bruce Willis. Review will be coming!

More stuff in November as I rework Dan's Movie report.

Keep the fight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments related to post, ads or flaming will be deleted.