Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Actress Tracee Lee Cocco Interview (C) 2019 Dan's Movie Report

 All Photos: (C) 2019 Paleoman Enterprises LLC Licensed exclusively to Dan's Movie Report Interview was conducted by Eric courtesy of  The Cosmic Cafe Show on the set of the film. The interview was transcribed by Russ Emanuel. Please visit https://cosmiccafeshow.com/ for more information.

Greetings valued Dan's Movie Report readers. The Assassin's Apprentice has begun principal photography on the second short film in the series entitled 'The Assassins Apprentice: The Silbadores of La Gomera'. Veteran actress Tracee Lee Cocco has been cast as Gwen in the production. She chats about her experience on Star Trek and how she became involved in The Assassin's Apprentice. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the text ride with Tracee.



DMR: Deep Space Nine was my favorite of all the series as it was intellectual and culturally diverse, curious if you have a favorite moment on the show? I also just wanted to say I so much loved your work and everyone's on that show.



TLC: Probably my favorite moment on Deep Space Nine was when I played a Ferengi and I was in the bar scene with Quark. Yeah.  And there was also, I was in a video game I believe where I was a bar-back also, in Deep Space Nine. But I’m not quite sure, it was either that or Voyager but, yeah, Ferengis were fun.





DMR: I am curious, as well if you still maintain strong friendships with anyone in particular to this day. Even beyond the Trek Conventions?



TLC: Probably have to say Marina (Sirtis). Yes, her and I exchanged numbers, we text each other every now and then. But, when I do see the other cast members at conventions, oh my gosh, they drop everything and come over and hug me. It’s great. But yeah, Gates McFadden too, her and I, yeah. They’re very cool to me when I see them.





DMR: Finally, what attracted you to TAA2 and how did you come to be involved.



TLC: Well, I came to be involved through Paul Hickman. That’s how I met Russ (Emanuel) and I know Ryan (T. Husk). What attracted me was, I saw the first one and it was awesome. They’re all a bunch of great people and it’s a great production. And I’m honored that they gave me the opportunity to play Gwen, who’s an assassin herself but she’s retired. Maybe she can, I don’t know, come back later, hint, hint! Anyway, it’s a great production, the people are great, the cast and crew are all awesome, they made me feel great. I’m pretty sure this one’s going to kick butt too, so, I can’t wait to see it.



Thank you for the insight into Deep Space 9 and The Assassin's Apprentice, looking forward to witnessing the action unfold, please connect with Tracee Lee Cocco on her social media accounts:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments related to post, ads or flaming will be deleted.