Monday, March 4, 2019

Talk To The HAND Contest! Villains of Daredevil! Win signed programs ! (C) 2019 Dan's Movie Report

Above: Comics in Media & Entertainment Panel @ Comic Con Revolution! https://www.comicconrevolution.com/westpalmbeach/
Very organized show! I will make sure to go in 2020!


Greetings valued Dan's Movie Report and action-flix.com readers. Had the opportunity to unleash my inner bad self at the Comic Con Revolution in West Palm Beach! Oh you ask why did I go, ha, I mean I had to meet Peter Shinkoda, an amazing actor and we have been chatting continuously after our 2016 interview! He said come on up! So I did! He along with Tommy Walker, who portrays Francis on Daredevil did a Comics in Media & Entertainment panel at the event, an 11:30 am panel to open the eyes and cleanse the soul hah!

In addition to the two, Ming Chen, from Kevin Smith's Comic book Men and the host Angi Viper a great cosplayer kept things flowing with intelligent questions. Check out Angi Viper @ https://www.facebook.com/AngiViper/
I cannot stress enough how well prepped she was for questions! Respect on this! Nice lady and is passionate about the source material.

Above, Angi Danger and I, damn I am one ugly old man haha!


After this lively panel I got it in my mind to do a Talk to the Hand Contest! Yep! Since both Peter and Tommy were ultra cool and villains on Daredevil, I asked them to sign a few programs at the event! So my site and will give one away on my site and send 2 up to John @ Action-flix.com for his portion contest!!

Above: Winners will receive one hand signed Official Program from Comic Con Revolution of Peter Shinkoda- Nobu & Tommy Walker - Francis



Please follow their feeds as well! Tommy Walker is active on Instagram @ https://www.instagram.com/tommy.walker/
Tommy wants to play Booster Gold! Let's make it happen!

Peter Shinkoda is active on his Official Facebook Page @ https://www.facebook.com/PeterShinkodaPage/

Tommy and Peter at the panel (C)  2019 Dan's Movie Report



All entries must be United States based and have a physical mailing address. The entries will be chosen at random!

Above - Peter Shinkoda and I at the Comic Con Revolution, the end of a long and fun day! (C) 2019 Dan's Movie Report


Kindly like the Official Dan's Movie Report Facebook page and send address to www.facebook.com/DansMovieReport/

For John's contest on his site: Please do the same like his Official Action-Flix Facebook Page @ https://www.facebook.com/actionflix/ and send him your address!

To give people time to enter, the contest will run through April 30th 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments related to post, ads or flaming will be deleted.