Saturday, November 5, 2011

Mad Max: Fury Road will happen! Zoë Kravitz officially in the fold!


Zoë Kravitz with Elevator Flight (Image from Youtube KarmaloopTV)


I have been reading various reports about George Miller's Mad Max: Fury Road from sites like E! online and Indie Wire reports that Fury Road will begin production in March of 2012! Actress Zoë Kravitz has contacted me and told me of her official involvement in the production. As soon as I get official update from her including a shooting schedule and character she will play I will post it on Dan's Movie Report. Look for set reports and other information on Dan's Movie Report. The film will also star Tom Hardy as Mad Max and Charlize Theron.

Zoë's band Elevator Flight is still performing at various venues and have posted a very cool new video on youtube slide your browsers over to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO3kuxOHD0Q

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments related to post, ads or flaming will be deleted.